- Work together with the Head Stage Manager in ensuring that ICN 2019 run smoothly.
- Work together with the Head Stage Manager and various directors to plan and make the prompt book, makeup and wardrobe flow, set and properties, and blackman flow.
- Work together with various directors in the planning and execution of the performers rehearsal schedule.
- Provide assistance to other ICN portfolios if needed.
- Good work ethics, highly COMMITTED.
- Reliable, focused, careful.
- Meticulous, good decision making skill.
- Able to work well with other.
Logistic & Wellfare
- Responsible for planning and organizing of ICN Bonding Day.
To provide welfare services for the whole ICN committees. Services include venue booking,
booking and administration of refreshments, as well as first aid kit preparations.
To support Set & Property Designer in inventory management, creating sets & properties,
and being black men for ICN 2019 performance.
- Responsible for inventory management for other ICN portfolios as per needed.
- Provide supports for other ICN portfolios when necessary
- To be passionate, loyal, sincere and responsible; willing to support ICN to the very end.
- Willing to learn new things.
- Not afraid to speak out. Any kinds of suggestion or improvements are welcomed